The page contains latest, notable announcements. But to get a full picture what is going on in game, log in and check the Adventurer's Guild board. Sometimes we also post on StickMUD Facebook group.
- 03 March 2012: Stuffness, booze consumption and other drinking rates and recovery has been fixed.
- 23 January 2012: Thieves have been converted to the new guild system. This was the last of the guilds to convert. Now everyone is using the same system!
- --Excalibur 17 January 2011: Session can now show training achieved during a session.
- --Fafnir 16:01, 7 January 2011 (UTC): We got our old address back. http://www.stickmud.org will also now work.
- Macleod returns to code
- Priests have been converted to new guild system
- Bags got their capacity upgraded
- Scrolls have been converted to use a new, global command
- Bunch of new areas installed
- Fighters, Ninjas, Necromancers and Mages converted to the new guild system
- A New guild installed, bards